SWCD Board meetings are held monthly on the third Thursday at 9:00 AM at the USDA Office. The public is welcome to attend.
We have available:
- Plat books for sale for $20
- Survey flags $12/bundle of 100
- Rain barrels--black--order by calling 765-653-7454-click tab for further information
- Soil Maps on the web at http://websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/app/
- No-till drill--Quail Unlimited working with the SWCD for warm season grass plantings has a no-till drill available for rent. Contact Bill Fielding at 317-213-0660 if you wish to rent the drill. The drill rents for $200/day
- Clear Creek Lake And River Enhancement (LARE)
- Big Walnut Watershed Alliance
Call the office at 765-653-5716 x3 for more information.
Contractors List Link:
CONTRACTORS LIST 12.doc